Musings.

Not exactly sure why, all of a sudden, I feel the urge to write something on here more often.  Getting thoughts down I guess.  And, if you could see my house, you'd see the computer is a much safer place than paper at this moment....

Musing about:

:: House decor and craving blank space.

:: Allergies.  Troubleshooting what is causing Isla some serious rashes on her face.  Dairy is a possibility, among others.  Can my nursing baby seriously wear the evidence of my ice cream cake binge for days?!?  Motherhood.

:: Camo skinnies.  I needed them yesterday.

:: Book Clubs.  There are so many online.  Considering this, this, and of course Oprah has one.  And pondering how fun it would be to host one out here.  Hmm....

:: Gardens.  The thought of hauling water this year completely wears me out.  Planning to plan the smallest garden in the world that still puts out some produce.  Any tips out there?

:: Marriage.  It's hard. Period.

:: Exercise.  Looking forward to incorporating the kids into some workouts.  Because it's fun .... and, at this stage in the game, it's simply reality.

:: Getting things done.  I think my self-granted maternity leave is drawing to an end here.

Thanks for listening! xoxo

P.S. Wouldn't this look great above the kids on the deck?!?
:: source ::
:: Hamming it up with Ollie when he came out to visit his "country mice" cousins. ::

Comments

Popular Posts